The Employment skills programme is for young people between 16 and 25 who want to get support finding employment, training programmes, apprenticeships or volunteering work experience.
What support and training will you receive?
- Setting short and long term goals
- Researching financial implications of going into work or training
- Social media and the affects it has on potential employment
- Help searching for Jobs & Job Applications
- Support in looking & applying for full time education
- Support in looking & applying for apprenticeships
- Support with CV writing & Covering letters
- Interview Techniques & How to prepare
- Practice Interviews